
April 25, 2009 - Stadium Fest - Today, we had another very busy day. This morning we worked out in the yard (or a least David did). However, I did help as much as I could. This sweet picture of Hadley was taken outside while she watched her daddy work and her brother play. She is fascinated by all the things they do.

The kids and I left David behind and went to Stadium Fest at Samford University. The free event was held on their football field and was sponsored by The Rick and Bubba show. It was a Christian festival with lots of praise, worship and testimony. My all time favorite Christian singer, Chris Tomlin was there. (Check out my playlist with lots of his songs.) He is a wonderful singer and I was so excited to hear him sing! His songs really make you praise the Lord and guide you in your walk with Christ. They are very inspirational. At one end of the stadium was the stage with music and at the other end was the kid zone. Haden had a blast jumping in the inflatables and sliding down all the big slides. Hadley and I just hung out and listened to the music and watched Haden play. I love this picture of Haden. This is one happy kid!!

Haden "patiently" waiting in line to jump for the 100th time. It was a beautiful day with not a cloud in the sky.

Hadley watching all the kids play and enjoying the music. Fun was had by all and I am so glad I got to hear Chris sing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment