May 10, 2009 - Happy Mother's Day!! - Today was a wonderful day spending time with my precious family. We went to church and of course I cried at the Mother's Day message. Afterwards we went over to Kim's house for lunch and had some delicious BBQ. Trying to get a family photo is quite interesting these days. Haden is always trying to put on an act, while Hadley ignores the camera and all the silly people trying to make her smile. After about 20 shots this was the best we could get. That's what makes days like this memorable. I love my family and my kids make me so proud to be their mom. Monday, May 25, 2009
May 10, 2009 - Happy Mother's Day!! - Today was a wonderful day spending time with my precious family. We went to church and of course I cried at the Mother's Day message. Afterwards we went over to Kim's house for lunch and had some delicious BBQ. Trying to get a family photo is quite interesting these days. Haden is always trying to put on an act, while Hadley ignores the camera and all the silly people trying to make her smile. After about 20 shots this was the best we could get. That's what makes days like this memorable. I love my family and my kids make me so proud to be their mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment