Tuesday, March 12, 2013

May 22, 2012 - 2nd Grade Class Party - Today was Haden's end of the year party. It was a 70's disco party. The kids made tye dye tshirts several days ago and got to show off their cool designs today. Haden has had a wonderful year. He had a great teacher who was so loving and kind to her class. He has learned so much this year and I am so proud of him! 

I love seeing the kids let loose and have fun!

Like I've said before, Haden's class is so sweet to Hadley. They let her participate in everything they do, including an intense game of Twister.

Not only is Haden's class sweet to Hadley, Haden is so sweet too. He lets her do everything with him and she is so proud to be his sister. 

Mrs. Wisdom's silly 2nd grade class!  Check out Hadley in the back row in Mrs. Wisdom's lap...she has become an honorary member of the class. ;-)

Paint time!

I love this sweet boy!

So the kids made a flower key chain...Haden decided to use his as an earring.  He is one cool dude!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment