Tuesday, March 12, 2013

May 23, 2012 - Tournament Time - The SEC Baseball Tournament has started at Regions Park this week. The kids love coming to the ball park every year. They love the games, the food and the ice cream. It has become a family tradition!  Cheese puff anyone?

Thanks to Dad, the kids get free passes to the hospitality area. They enjoy every drink and snack they can get their little hands on.

They also love getting together will all the family! Look...we found Carson!

We also found Grammy, Grandaddy and Baby Cooper too!

I'm ready for a foul ball!

Love spending time with this little one!
On a different note, Haden is almost done with school. I thought I would take a picture to remember his favorite thing to eat in 2nd grade. EVERYDAY for lunch he had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Doritos, a banana, gummies, yogurt and a Capri Sun.  Every. Single. Day! Such a creature of habit ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment