Tuesday, March 12, 2013

May 24, 2012 - Last Day of School - Today is Haden's last day of 2nd grade!  Should I cry, laugh, smile? It seemed just like yesterday that he started kindergarten, and now he is done with 2nd grade. What???

I am so thankful for the child that he is and is to be. He is sweet, kind and tender hearted. He has an imagination a mile wide. When he loves something, he loves it with his whole heart. He is smart, funny, silly, and always makes me laugh. He is my cuddle, hugging I love you mommy buddy. I pray each day for his safety, health and happiness and that he will follow the path that the Lord has set out for him. I pray that he does not stray from that path and that his love for life grows stronger everyday. We love you Haden and are so proud of you! Congrats on a successful 2nd grade year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment