Tuesday, October 13, 2009

August 23, 2009 - Star Lake - Star Lake is one of our favorite places to go and spend time as a family. It is very close to home and is so much fun for the kids.
There are so many ducks, geese, 2 beautiful white swans, fish and turtles at the lake. Haden's favorite thing to do is to feed the ducks. These are some of the geese at the lake and they love to be fed. However, they do get mean sometimes and squawk real loud at you. Haden loves to see how close he can get to them before they start screaming at him and he starts to run and scream himself. It is funny to watch.

We usually feed the ducks our left over chips from LaFiesta. The ducks love Mexican!

Haden loves to hang out on the bridge and feed the fish and turtles from here. He has the best time and I love the memories that we are making. By the way, Hadley and I were at the lake, I just don't know what happened to her pictures.




0 comments:

Post a Comment