December 24, 2009 - The Christmas Countdown - Christmas Eve is finally here!!! Haden has been counting the days down and is super excited. At the beginining of December, he kept asking me "how many more days Mom before Santa comes?" He would ask me over and over!! I remembered we has this countdown tree when I was a little girl, so I called my Mom to dig it out of the attic. What a great idea!! Every morning when he woke up, he would get the ornament out of the date and place it on the tree. The last ornament for today was the star upon the tree. I remember when I was little, my sisters and I would fuss over who got to put on the ornament for the day and who would get to put the star on for Christmas Eve. I can still picture this hanging on the door leading to the downstairs playroom and garage in the house I grew up in on "Haden" Street. I loved that house!!Sunday, January 17, 2010
December 24, 2009 - The Christmas Countdown - Christmas Eve is finally here!!! Haden has been counting the days down and is super excited. At the beginining of December, he kept asking me "how many more days Mom before Santa comes?" He would ask me over and over!! I remembered we has this countdown tree when I was a little girl, so I called my Mom to dig it out of the attic. What a great idea!! Every morning when he woke up, he would get the ornament out of the date and place it on the tree. The last ornament for today was the star upon the tree. I remember when I was little, my sisters and I would fuss over who got to put on the ornament for the day and who would get to put the star on for Christmas Eve. I can still picture this hanging on the door leading to the downstairs playroom and garage in the house I grew up in on "Haden" Street. I loved that house!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment