
November 29, 2009 - Christmas Card - After many, many, many, many (you get the point) attempts at getting our Christmas card picture, I do believe we have a winner. I love this picture! Haden being his quiet, still, sweet self while Hadley is a bundle of energy and laughter. Thank you Lord for my precious children. Each one so different, yet loved more than anything in the world.

Mischevious and silly

Cute, but Haden's eyes are little

Again, cute but little eyes

To much shadow

We are tired of this mom

No more pictures

Love this one, but Hadley is not looking at the camera. Check out her cute dimple!

Wish they were sitting closer

So cute, but Hadley's panties were showing. These are just several of the hundred taken. Didn't want to bore you with all of them. I am so glad we got some good ones and I know the kids are happy to be done as well. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment