Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 7, 2010 - Roll Tide!!! - Alabama vs. Texas in the BCS National Championship Game. I cannot even tell you how nervous and excited I was about this game. The last time Alabama won a National title was when I was 19 years old. Wow!! But tonight, we rocked the Rose Bowl and the Longhorns to become the 2009 National Champs! RTR!!!



Thank you GMac for playing well all season and for being a winner everytime you have stepped on a fooball field!


So glad we have such talented running backs as Trent Richardson!


And of course the 2009 Heisman Trophy winner, Mark Ingram!


Thanks Mt Cody for all the great plays you have given us, especially against TN this year. We will miss you!!


Thanks to Ingram for scoring the stomach settling touchdown!


Our great coach. Thanks for bringing the Tide back!

Love celebration time!!

So proud of him!!


Your 2009 National Champs - The Alabama Crimson Tide!!

Sweet victory!

Run this way big boy!!

Well deserved!!

Excited Bama Fans!!

And until next year - Rammer Jammer!!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment