
December 31, 2009 - Happy New Year's Eve!! - WOW! When you get older and have kids, time sure does fly. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. We have had a wonderful year and know that we are truely blessed and for that I am so grateful. My prayer is that the Lord will bless us with good health, safety and lots of happiness. The kids are growing up right before my eyes. Haden absolutely loves kindergarten and is such a sweet little boy. I still cannot believe how big he is. He is such a mommy and daddy little boy. He loves to cuddle and is always telling us he loves us. I am so thankful for his innocent heart and sweet personality. He is such a great big brother too!!

Hadley. Oh my goodness!! She is the cutest thing! In the past couple of months, she has grown so much and is talking and jabbering like crazy. I love having a little girl! She is so much fun to dress and I love buying clothes for her. She loves Haden and her daddy! Her little voice and actions make me laugh all the time.

To cute!!

Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur. She knows she is cute!

Love my kids!

My two boys!

Daddy and Hadley. She loves to eat!!

Haden had a blast with the "fire sticks." Thanks to the Ealys for having us over to ring in the new year. Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2010 is full of wonderful blessings!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment