Sunday, January 3, 2010

November 29, 2009 - Decorating - This year, decorating the tree was so much fun. Both the kids wanted to help out and had so much fun putting the ornaments on the tree. Haden was especially excited and had all kinds of questions about the ornaments and wanted each one to hang in a special place. He wanted to know where they came from, when he made them, how old they were. The bottom part of our tree is full of all their ornaments and each one is super special. As always, one strand of lights decides to quit working halfway through decorating, but what would tree decorating be without that happening. With Christmas music playing and Holiday candles burning, wonderful memories were made that will always be remembered.
Hadley hanging a Santa Dora ornament

Haden hanging mini bells on the tree that ring when Cyrus the cat jumps in the tree and shakes it :)

I love my kids!

Haden checking out his decorating skills while Hadley is looking under the tree for Cyrus.

Haden working hard while Cyrus thinking about the best way to climb the tree.

Oh Christmas tree

I am so excited about Christmas this year and all the joy and laughter it will bring to my children. I have wonderful memories of Christmas when I was a kid...
...and I hope my kids will have wonderful memories too!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment