
January 1, 2010 - Happy New Year! - Today has been a lazy New Years day. We are having our black eyed peas, broccoli and steak for dinner tonight. Yes, I know you are supposed to have turnip or collard greens, but David would not touch those with a ten foot pole, so I figure green broccoli should be ok.

Like I said, today has been a lazy day. The boys have been upstairs all day playing the Wii. These pictures were taken at 2:37pm, and yes they are still in their pajamas with bed head.

These 2 are so competitive when it comes to the Wii. They always think that the other is doing it wrong and that they could do it better. As you can see, David is getting frustrated with the new Lego Indiana Jones game, while Haden is saying "I know how to do this part. Ha Ha!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment