
March 12, 2011 - Wedding Day - Today, our friend Missy got married. She was so kind to ask Haden to be the ring bearer. He gladly accepted and we were so honored that he was part of their beautiful wedding.

We had to be there about an hour before the wedding and I got to take some cute pictures of Haden. He looked so handsome!

It was hard keeping him all clean and wrinkle free before the ceremony. He wanted to run around the church, pick up bugs and slide down the circular staircase. I can't count how many times I had to adjust his tie and tuck in his shirt.

I love this handsome boy!!!

Cutie Pie!

I had to shoot this picture real quick as he was walking down the aisle. I wish the picture was not blurry. But as you can see, he is one handsome ring bearer. I love his smile!

He did so well being still during the wedding.

He never quit smiling!

Cheese!

Ok...now I think it is time for the reception!

The happy couple!

I am so proud of Haden!

He was so well mannered and made me very proud!

Our sweet boy is growing up so fast. He is looking more and more like David everyday. We love you Haden!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment