
March 15, 2011 - Spring Break - Today, I forgot to take my camera on all our adventures. :-( We had a great day though! We went to eat lunch at were else but McDonalds. We ate with some of our sweet friends Grant and Lydia. The kids had a great time playing on the playground and the weather this week is so nice. Hadley looked so cute today with the pigtails. She loves to wear her rain boots, even when it is not raining.

After lunch, we went to the dollar movie with Kim and Carson to see Yogi Bear. This was Hadley's first movie and she loved it. Other than spilling half of her Sprite in my lap and the whole box of Reeses Pieces, she was very good. Haden and Carson loved the movie, even though I must say it was terrible. Thank goodness for Words with Friends on my Iphone. Kim and I had a good game going on during the movie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment