Monday, April 25, 2011

March 18, 2011 - Spring Break - Today, Haden and I enjoyed a day with just the two of us. Sweet Hadley hasn't been to daycare all week, so we thought we would do some things that just Haden would enjoy. We started the day off with lots of boy cartoons instead of Dora and Sesame Street. Next, we headed to the club to eat lunch with Dad and to hit some golfballs. Haden loves spending time with David on the driving range! He hit some good shots!


Next, Haden and I headed to Preserve Park to do some hiking. Haden loves to be outside and this was something he had been looking forward to! He made me nervous several times climbing up and down some huge rocks, but he promised me he would not fall.



Almost as high as some trees!




A cool cave to hide out in.




Much to my disliking, we saw a snake. Of course, I have no pictures of this snake because I did not want to get to close. Another family who was hiking found the snake in the cave and assured us that it was not a poisonous snake. She was a biology teacher, so I trusted her, but still did not want to get to close. Of course, Haden had to touch it. Believe me, the rest of the hike I was a bit nervous!




Careful!





There are some beautiful waterfalls at the park. Haden had a great time taking off his shoes and getting his feet wet. The water is still pretty cold.








We did lots of hiking on the rocks.



We found another beautiful waterfall.



I'm so glad Haden had a good time!




Don't fall!




Haden thought that today was awesome! I'm so glad I got to spend some one on one time with him. He is such a sweet and loving child!



We had a great time at the park! Love this little boy!



After a busy day, we headed to Pablos to eat, listen to some fun music and dance. The kids love going to Pablos on Friday nights to hear Mr. Jeff sing. He lets Haden be his drummer and Hadley loves to dance.





They have such a good time and it makes for a nice dinner since the kids have lots of entertainment.



It's all about creating memories! Here's to Spring Break 2011! We had a great time!








































0 comments:

Post a Comment