Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 11, 2009- BooHoo - Today is my last day off as I am on call and definitely working tomorrow. I always feel rushed to get things done on the last day before going back to work that I really do not enjoy the day like I should. Prime example, I forgot to pull out my camera until tonight when it was time for the kids to go to bed. Anyway, here is Haden in the bed....

and here is Haden out of the bed wanting to act silly one more time before going to sleep. You can't see them but his Hulk shoes are still on.

Right next door to silly Haden is sweet little Hadley resting so quietly. Thank you Lord that she has been sleeping so much better throughout the night, however to be quite honest I miss bringing her into the bed with us late at night. Sweet dreams!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment