
February 14, 2009 - Happy Valentine's Day! - I hope everyone has had a lovely love day and that you enjoyed the kids Valentine video. Today I worked and the kids spent the day with David. David said Haden woke up this morning and brought him one of his stuffed animals downstairs and said "Happy Valentine's Day daddy, I got this present for you and I love you!" David said "I love you too so much!" Haden said, "Where is my present?" David called me at work and wanted to know if I had gotten Haden anything and I said no, but take him to the Dollar Tree to pick out something. Instead, Haden sweet talked David in to taking him to Toys R Us to buy him a Star Wars toy which is what you see in the picture. We ordered pizza for dinner and had a great Valentine's Day!

Hadley fell asleep soon after I got home, so I took a picture of her sleeping with one of her Valentine's Day cards. Thanks to all for all the kids sweet cards. We love you all!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment