Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 28, 2009- I'd like for you to meet my three best friends today - Lysol, Lysol and Lysol. I have cleaned this house from top to bottom so much that my hands are literally cracked and bleeding. I have washed all sheets, hand towels, clothes, blankets. The comforters are outside getting fresh air. The windows and doors are open so the house can "air out." I have cleaned out both cars and wiped down the carseats. I think I have killed all bacteria good and bad that I can. David is feeling much better and Haden is back to himself although I am still making him take it easy. It is hard for a 4 year old boy to sit still, but he is trying real hard. I hope to go get Hadley soon, if mom and dad will give her back. I think they really have enjoyed her being around. I cannot thank them enough for watching her for us. It has been a huge relief to know that she is safe and healthy at their house. THANK YOU, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment