
February 27, 2009 - Today Haden feels much better. So better that he got dressed and asked if he could go to Toys R Us since he took his medicine so well and did not cry. Of course I could not say no. Strangely enough he could not find anything he wanted at the toy store so instead we went to Barnes and Noble and he got....

a new Star Wars book. It is the Star Wars field guide to all characters and it "fans" out which he thinks is super cool. SO glad he is better. David on the other hand is hanging in there and I think the medicine is slowly kicking in. He has not left the bed and is eating very little. I am going to do some major decontamination of our bedroom when he gets well. I did see Hadley for about 30 minutes today. I swear she has grown since Tuesday. I can't wait for her to get home. It is so strange without her here. Keep praying for the flu bug to go away!! Love to all!!
1 comments:
ooooh...good to know! I was going to go to Toys R Us to get that book too. it makes me MUCH happier to have to go to Barnes and Noble. My kids LOVE Star Wars!! :)
Post a Comment