February 25, 2009 - 2 Flu Bugs - Now I am totally freaking out!! Last night, David started getting the chills, coughing and aching. He felt so bad that by the end of today he said please take me to the doctor. For him to say that, I knew something was wrong. Low and behold the flu bug bit him something serious. The nurse told him he was the worst flu patient she has seen all year. Thanks! He is sick as a dog bless his heart. He is so pitiful and I feel so helpless. He did get the new flu med that is out and I hope it kicks in soon. Sweet Hadley is still at my mom and dad's house and I feel like I have lost a limb without her. Haden is feeling much better! Pray for the flu bug to leave our home and not let me and Hadley get sick!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment