
February 21. 2009 - My Big Girl - Today was a great day for our backyard. David has been working so hard to get it cleaned up for this summer and it is looking so good. Haden was a huge help today filling up all the holes and uneven spots in the yard with sand while Hadley sat in the sun in her highchair and watched. Notice her cute pink cheeks from the sun. I helped a good bit out in the yard as well until I saw something smaller than a snake, but much bigger than a worm. After that, my good deeds were done. Not to fond of creepy crawly things.

Hadley is so close to being on the move. She is just about to take off!!

Here I come mommy!!

So cute I could just eat her up!!!

Haden loves to show me his food when I take pictures. Sorry if this grosses anyone out. He is eating his bedtime snack of yogurt and once he is done we will read some of his Star Wars book that you see. If you need to know anything about Star Wars, just ask him. He is becoming a true "Jedi Master."
0 comments:
Post a Comment