Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 9, 2009 - Baby Phat update - Haden is trying to help our team out by doing some pushups. I have been going to the gym 3 days a week and working very hard to tone this baby phat body, but so far I can not see any results. I am going to keep trying hard and hopefully it will pay off.
Way to go Haden!!

Sorry I forgot to turn the picture around. This was Haden when I went to pick them up at the work out daycare after I had finished my spin class (my legs are like jello.) He is so funny and has a super imagination. He told me at least my belly does not look like this anymore and he thinks the working out is helping my stomach. How cute! Love the pillow as his hair underneath the fireman hat.

Hadley having fun at the work out place too!




0 comments:

Post a Comment